Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FUCK YEAH!!!! JA'MIE KING!!!!

"SO HOW YOU KNOW WHO JA'MIE KING IS???" I ASKED.

"I LIKE AUSTRALIA"

"SINCE WHEN??? SEEMS TO ME NO OTHER CHILEAN PERSON IS AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF AUSTRALIA"

"OR THEY DO AND THEY DON'T AS BOOMERANG SHOWS A LOT OF TV SHOWS FROM AUSTRALIA ON CABLE TV. BUT IN MY PERCEPTION, CHILEANS ARE PRONE TO THINK THAT CHILE IS FLAT"

"???"

"IT WAS... AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES THEY SHOWED A LOT OF AUSTRALIA IN THE MEDIA... YOU KNOW I GUESS FOR CHILEAN MEDIA TO PAY ATTENTION TO AUSTRALIA YOU HAVE TO MAKE OLYMPIC GAMES IN SYDNEY, LIKE THERE'S NO OTHER WAY"

"AND???"

"WELL. I FELT IN THE AIR LIKE THE MAGIC OF AUSTRALIA. IT'S STRONGER THAN THE MAGIC OF ARGENTINA. WICH MEANS THAT MAGIC IS TOO MUCH STRONG... I MEAN. NOBODY WAS IN AUSTRALIA, BUT AUSTRALIANS AND TURISTS AND OLYMPIC ATHLETES. AND YOU COULD FEEL THAT MAGIC ANYWAY. IN THE AIR. WELL I COULD FEEL IT. IT WAS SOOOO COOL"

"YEP?"

"AND... THEY SHOWED IN OPEN CHILEAN TV HOW WAS THE GAY SUBJECT BY THEN. SO THEY TALKED TO A BEAR AND HIS TWINK ABOUT IT. THE GUYS WERE COOL AND TALKED IN A SO NICE WAY... AND WERE DOWN THE STREET HOLDING HANDS. NOBODY MAKING TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THAT. IT WAS PARADISE"

"YOU THINK?"

"YES. WELL I LISTEN TO AUSTRALIAN MUSIC TOO AND I WATCH TV SHOWS. THAT'S WHY I KNOW WHO IS JA'MIE KING"

"YOU DO???" I ASKED.

"YES. IT'S THAT AUSTRALIAN GIRL THAT IS RICH. BUT NOT 'CAUSE SHE'S RICH, DOESN'T MEAN... SHE'S A BITCH"

"?????"

JA'MIE KING QUOTES
·······································

SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH

At Hillford, girls like me are offered a world of opportunity. Sport. Drama. Music. and more music. And of course, academia.
You'll fit in. There's so many Asians there.
Get back in the car, you're not coming with me.
It's so kind of, like not shady. Do you know what I mean? Like, there's not that many trees.
Like, I think when they were choosing people, they wanted someone who was good at pretty much everything, and, like, because it's gonna be on the news and on TV and stuff, like, I don't wanna brag, but I think they wanted someone decent looking.
It's way less povo than I thought it would be.
And teachers at my school are always going, "Ja'mie, Oh my God, you're the most likely to succeed" and stuff. 'Cause I'm, like, the smartest non-Asian in year 11. And I'm good at sport and everything that Asians can't do, so I'm such a good ambassador for the school.
They buildings are all sort of grey. Like, no offense.
Thank you. And thank you to the traditional landowners of Summer Heights, the Wurundjeri people. My name is Ja'mie. J-A-apostrophe-M-I-E. Weird name, I know. But you'll get used to it. Yes, I come from one of the most expensive private girls schools in the state, but I'm actually really cool. Please don't be intimidated by me. People always go "Private schools create better citizens," but I would say they create better quality citizens. Studies have shown that students from private schools are more likely to get into Uni and end up making a lot more money; while wife-beaters and rapists are nearly all public-school educated. Sorry, no offense, but it's true.
It's such a random thing for me to do, but I'm always doing things that push outside the boundaries. Do you know what I mean?
I think a lot of public school people are dumb. I think that it's not really their fault. That's the thing. It comes from their parents.
The kids at this school have a lot to learn, and I feel as though I can teach them how to behave in the real world. Do you know what I mean?
So, is there much theft around here cause it's a public school?
The guys are so hot. They're so multi-cultural.
My breasts would have been bigger but I had an eating disorder in year eight so they didn't develop.

So who are, like, the hot girls in year eleven. The really popular ones.Well, there's Holly and her friends. But they're bitches.— AmandaAre they mean to you?Yes!— AmandaCan you introduce me to them?

I try and avoid other cultures at all costs, but
I'm Asian.— Bec
Yeah, sorry. No offense to you because you're "hot Asian".
 
 
That's Chinatown over there. Bec used to be over there, and we like totally adopted her.— Jess

There's so many fat chicks at this school...
You guys would fit in so well at a private school. Like if you got some new clothes and stuff, and like your hair was sort of different you would fit in so well.
I read an article, and like, there are more sluts in public schools.
I think what happens is, like, out in the outer suburbs ugly people breed with other ugly people, so you end up with really fugly kids. So that's why when you look around a public school, and on average, like, no offense, but people are more fugly. Whereas in a rich school area -- shut up and let me explain -- in a rich area, like, hotter people breed with other hot people and have hotter kids.

It's not cause she's Asian, it's cause she's annoying!
The fact that they're hot kinda cancels out that they're public.
I would never go out with a guy that wasn't into peace.
Ties are so random, don't you reckon? What are they - just pieces of fabric? They're so weird.
So, do you have any fat people in your family? 'cause you know how you get skinny kids but they end up being really fat when they're older?

AM I HOT?
Guys, seriously build a bridge and get over it.
I'm not sitting next to some random emo.

Why don't you go fuck yourself you public school bitch.
Chill out, Ja'mie. You're really embarrassing yourself.— Holly
You know what would be embarrassing? Having your head.

[crying, on the phone] Mom it's me. I'm really upset. You've got to come and pick me up. 'Cause everyone's being a bitch to me. I should never have come here. They don't even have fucking grass on their oval. It's all just dirt. I am not going to see the school councilor you bitch! I hate this school. I do not want to be here. I want to fucking go back to Hillford. I'll trash my room and you will be fucking cleaning it up, okay? I will have no hesitation in smashing your doll's cupboard with a hammer, Mom. I'm serious. Or maybe I'll get pregnant. Maybe I'll just go and root some teacher or something and get pregnant and then you deal with that. You'll have to fucking raise the baby. Is that what you want? I am seriously gonna hyperventilate and die and it will be your fault. I am not fucking getting on the train home! The train stations out in the suburbs here are seriously fucked up. I'm gonna get raped or something and then I'll be in counseling for the rest of my life and it will be your fault! Why are you the biggest bitch in the world to me? I'm 16, mom. In a couples years time I'm going to be fucking out of your life. I'm not even going to fucking invite you to my wedding. Do you love me? If you fucking love me you will do as I fucking say. I just want to go back to Hillford. That is where I belong. I'm not supposed to be here. I'm a fucking private-school girl.
Really nice, Holly, considering I had an eating disorder in year eight when I was developing and that's why I have no tits. I'm still developing, they're going to get bigger. When I'm 25 these are going to be fucking huge 'cause I'm gonna get implants.
You are so fat the fat doesn't know where to go and it pops out your chest.
 
Seriously, Bec. Quantas is doing some seriously good deals on tickets to China. Why don't you buy one?
“I'm not even from China, I'm from Singapore, you idiot.— Bec
Asia, China, same thing.

Build a fucking bridge. I'm not apologizing for trying to be funny. If you want to be my friend, you have to apologize to me!
You told me you were anorexic. Obviously you were lying.
So, the nightclub's called Blind and it's really cool. The DJ is so good. He's one of the most expensive DJs in the country.
I want us to look equally hot on the night, so if that's what you're worried about I can give you some tips.
I don't want to look slut, but sort of semi-slut.

There's so many attention-diggers here, it's tragic.
I hope tonight's formal has taught you guys that just because you go to a public school and you're povo, it doesn't mean that you can't have a good time. Do you know what I mean? Seriously, stop worrying about money, get over it, and have an amazing time!

Public schools rock!
 

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...