Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2015

///THE SAN RAMON FAULT///


"Cub why you're so worried about the San Ramon Fault????"
"I'm not that worried... but they made a big deal in the mass media, like a week talking about it... suspicious"
"Why not that worried?"
"Cause if the earthquake happens, it would affect all upperclass people here in Santiago and I'm not in love with them, you know?"

"Well, you were bullied by upperclass people at the school of design, you had to study at Catholic University... hell"
"Plus, I was not sure about the earthquake"

"You're sure now????"
"Nope, but I read the tarot cards and the cards revealed the earthquake would happen in two or three months, so I made the Minmay Operation"

"You believe the cards?"
"You know I'm accurate with the cards"

"An earthquake is still a problem"
"Yup, all construction stuff prices would rise and the prices of the houses or apartments..."

"You seem to not care"
"I was bullied... remember???"

"And?"
"The earthquake would clean a lot of mess"
THIS GUY!!!!


THE TWILIGHT ZONE

  THE BEAR AND MICHAEL WALKING TOGETHER IN THE PARK SHARING TOGETHER PRECIOUS MOMENTS OF GLAMOUR ROMANTICISM AND LOVE AND PEACE "WHAT A...