Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

///TREMOR///

So we were walking downtown
"I had a dream, Mike"
"About what?" I asked.
"Hi guys!!!" it was Lady Elephant "Good to see you here, you know, I'm working"
"I have to kill someone, guys, I'll get paid 60 grands"
"My boyfriend had a dream"
"Really?"
"I had a humanoid robot and then I bought 2 robot dogs, the technology was good, they had Wi-Fi connection and could talk and learn, and develop a personality with AI, it was cool" my boyfriend said
"You have very interesting dreams" said Lady Elephant.
And it happenned
"HELL!!!! A tremor!!!!" I said.
"I'll do it" said my boyfriend
"People will see you"
"I'm tired or hiding who I am!!!" and he floated in the air "Do the same, Mike"
"Alright"
"You guys can fly" said Lady Elephant grabbing to something
"I have to read the cards, Michael, what if the earthquake is gonna be sooner???"
"Why you're so worried now?"
"My sister lives in the San Ramon Fault!!! To the south of it, not the upperclass sector"
"Don't worry"
"She has a baby, what about my nephew?"
And the tremor stopped
"Let's check www.sismologia.cl" the cub said
"5.9 in mercali"
We put our feet over the ground.
"You have secrets too" said Lady Elephant "and I've gotta work, see you later handsomes!!!"
And she left.
"What's going on???" said my boyfriend.
"Better be ready"
"I'm worried. The 2010 earthquake made me pieces"
"You're stronger now"
And then we went to Starbucks and later we bouth perfumes, and my boyfriend felt better.

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...