Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 15, 2015

///BRONY///

"Cub, I can't believe you're a "brony" !!!!"
"Why you care?"
"We'll have to see four, and I repeat, "four" seasons of ponies!!!!"
"You forgot when you were desperate to see the end of Sailor Moon Super and we watched 12 chapters in a row... that's annoying"
"C'mon!!!!"
"C'mon you! Recognize it..."
"Recognize what?"
"You like My Little Pony too"
"Yup but... It's not the point"
"I like my little pony since I was a pup!!!"
"I thought it was enough with being a cyborg and a power ranger and an esper and all that stuff! Now you're a brony!!!!"
"I've always been a brony at heart"
"WTF!!!!"
"I made new friends..."
"Oh well... that's an interesting change of events..."
"You see? Being a brony is good"
"Hell :( "
"You like it Mike, I know you"
"Shut up"
"Do you still love me?"
"Oh my... and YES!!!!"
"I went to a meet up and it was so fun!!!"
"Hell"
"It was full of guys wearing ponies t-shirts and they had pony plushes and figures and collectible cards. It was so cool"
"Oh no, I see it coming..."
"What?"
"You'll start collecting ponies!!!!"
"Of course"
Another collection... Hell.
THIS GUY!!!!





RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...