Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 12, 2015

/// FIFTY SHADES OF GREY ///


"I can't believe we saw it!!!" said my boyfriend
"Yup" I said
"It was romantic yup!"
"And a little bit shocking"
"Not that much"
"What?"
"It was softcore S&M, come on!"


"So this is the story of Bella and Edward Cullen unsensored" I added
"Exactly!"
"This was more fun!!!!"
"Yup"

"I liked it a lot"
"You did? I liked it too"

"Would you censore some parts of the movie, cub????"
"Nope. Not at all"

"Why Christian is so erratic? I ask..."
"He doesn't know he fell in love for Anastasia when they met"

"Really????"
"I think"

"Whatever, we loved it!"
"Yup! We loved it!!!"

"Be my Valentine????"
"Be my Valentine???"
And we kissed



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...