Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

THE THIRD CHILDREN

"Lcl preasure alright"
"Initiating launch process"
"SPACETIME CONNECTION ON THE GO"
"ENERGY CELLS CHARGING AT HIGH POWER"
"Password"
"Bleep"
"Hashim"
"Hi dad!"
"And you must be...?"
"I AM BLEEP"
"Oh hi son..."
Hell...
"Michael needs more training"
"You guys shouldn't be here!"
"Don't worry. It was a matter of time for us to hack spacetime."
"So why you are here?"

"A new world started dad and a big cold war is about to happen. And the new world will suck for those clinging to the old"
"So Mike and I need... training"

"Of course. And also all dreamers. Look what didn't kill dad will make him stronger"

"And remember. If you guys screw it again... we can come to help"
"How I train
MICHAEL?"
"How you would train us. Take care"

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...