Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

THE SECOND CHILDREN

"HI YOU!!!"
Wtf?
"My name is DISTORSION"
"Dad you have to help Michael"
"Your other dad..."
"Look. Get real, he is not as strong as you are"

"I'm worried about him"
"Well he made a damn poop"
"Well with time you will forgive him. Right now he needs your help"

"I'll locate Michael's position so you can go see him. It will take only a minute. DON'T WORRY. It's only geometry..."
"ALRIGHT"
"You have to go. He's very weak"
"What am i supposed to do"
"Just improvise"
Sure...

♢♢▪▪○○○●●●♢♢
LATER
"So you need therapy Michael"
"You think so"
"Lay on the bed. I will improvise..."

"With this therapy you will be able to walk normally"
"I FEEL SO SAD"
"Now you're much better, try to sleep"
"Why you're doing this?"
"DISTORSION talked to me"
"HE CAME FROM THE FUTURE???? THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TIME TRAVELING..."
"Maybe he found the way"
"Now we will train michael let's run"

"Come on soldier!!! You can do it better!!!"
"That's it Michael! 
Now
You're Ready...
I'll give you the Hanzo Steel"



RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...