Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 27, 2017

JACOB


HI
My name is Jacob
My dads gave me this name
after the child Jacob
Because I like to bother
the Cub
when he sleeps
in his dreams
the dream child

I try to help him
when he's under stress
I enjoy doing that

OF COURSE
I have ESP too
Like everybody in your future

I like boys

And I like girls

of course
I'M MUTANT
AND PROUD

I'm able to do evil
More than my two brothers
But I control that
My dads trained me for that
So when I'm bad
I try to do that
for good purposes
To be sincere
Kyle is the one with the worse behavior
Even though he is basically very good

To people with selfish gene
the people with individual gene
were an aberration
pacific cohabitation
if happened
it was short lived
Records show that the beginning
of the new species
lead to the evolution to individual gene
or extintion
of the less evolved kin
i.e. people with the selfish gene
This problem you have now
the selfish gene
And the White Rose Movement
is trying to solve it
in the best way possible


WHO AM I
THAT'S A LITTLE SECRET
I'LL NEVER TELL
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME
XOXO
GOSSIP BOY



RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...