Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 26, 2017

THE LITTLE PRINCE


DEAR DIARY
My name is Kyle
My dads named me Kyle
After kyle reese
My dads are good looking
I am too
After all couples mate
To make better genetics
If you say it wrong
You would call that 
"Natural eugenetics"
Everybody does that
According to science
To be honest
Its not hard to travel in time
You just need to
Respect some rules
To hack spacetime
Is more difficult
But sometimes a need
That I and my brothers
Dont do very often

Time travelling is very easy
Its only geometry
what was difficult
For 
The white rose movement
Was 
Getting Rid
Of the selfish gene
In the fiture 
Everybody loves and
Admire them
For that

Sometimes 
My dads kiss each other 
All day

And very often
My sister 
Bothers me 
When I open
The refrigerator

Being good lookin is cool
Im strong
And very lethal
And 
Very often

Kind
Warm
And funny

Am i competitive?
Yeah
Of course

Ruthless
I can do that

And I'm not selfish
I'm
INDIVIDUALISTIC


XOXO
GOSSIP 
BOY


RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...