Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

···PENNIE UPPERCLASS···

So we were in the queue at Starbucks
"So you're not going to Metropolitan Community Church" I said. 
What is this bittersweet strange attraction between my boyfriend and religion????
"Mike, the MCC moved far away. It takes me forever to get there and there again to come back, not to mention how long they make the reunions. And I don't like the environment. Why no other church is as cool as the mormon church?"
"Yup, you used to go to the mormon church for a while..."

FLASHBACK
                         CUB AT PLAY                            
 
                                  READY TO PLAY?                                  

"So what you're gonna do? Pray at home?" I asked
"No, something happenned" 
"What????"
"I was hungry at night between Christmas' Eve and New Year's Eve so I told my mom"
He and his mom???? How old is he? 
"I'm a Gen Yer, Michael, get that labeled in your head"
"Alright, let's not argue here in the queue"
"...So I told my mom and she invited me to a barbeque with her friends of the convent of the Virgin of the Rays. By the way that virgin DOES work"
"Why you say that?"
"I don't just believe in religion, I have to experiment by myself that it works. I learned that from the buddhists. Anyway..."
Wonder why I'm his first boyfriend. This guy's more difficult to understand than Evangelion!!!!
"But you love me for the same reason" He said.
"Too much ESP for today!" I said

ESP in images!!!


"That's the point!!!" The point?! "I went to the barbecue and there was a nun. And at some point I asked in my heart something to Josh. And she has ESP too!!! She felt it somehow, and felt my strong link with God"
"How she did that?"
"I dunno! ESP! How it works? It's a mistery! And she found out I have ESP too, but we said no words about it. At the end of the barbeque the nun told me that I was part of the group she leads at the convent, the guys that were present go and my mom goes too, so I'll start going there, I can go walking! But the group doesn't work for the summer and begins again in march"

 "So you guys talk about ESP in a QUEUE for a coffee at Starbucks?" Asked a girl behind us "So you're gonna order or not?"
"Oh yes" I said... "Shit, my wallet"
"I pay, Mike"
"But I invited, you don't bother????"
"I do bother but I WANT my coffee"
"Don't WORRY guys, I invite" said the girl.
"And you are?" we asked.
"I'm Pennie, Pennie Upperclass, nice to meet you"

 

"I'm Andy"
"And he`s Mike"
"Nice meeting you too" we said
"You guys seem nice, but I'm in a hurry. Please take my business card and let's ask our coffees"
"Ok" 
So we did and then we received our coffees.
"See you later" she said and she left.

Later...
"She was very nice" said my boyfriend "She saved your ass"
"YUP!"
THIS GUY!!!!

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...