Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2015

···MOJACK FERGUSON···

We were at Starbucks
"Honey, we have no plans for Valentine's day" I said.
"I see... What about watching the 50 Shades of Grey??? That would be cool. And, by the way" my cub coughed "They approved the CIVIL UNION in Chile"
"What???? Say it again"
"Honey pu---leeease"
"????"
"Then my friends are saying that YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, you know what I mean???"
"Cub"
"Mike"
And the cub holded my hand with thoooose eeeeeyes.
"Excuse me" said a stranger.
"This guy's hot" said my boyfriend "And you know mike? He's like you but in boy version: Blond, blue eyes, tall, not chilean... you know... the uncommon thing..."





"Cub of hell!!!! You are joking with me again!"
"Let's not fight, we're in public, you'll expose Michael"
"IT'S MIKE!!!!"
"This guy's talking to you, sweetheart"
HEEEEELL!!!!!!!!
"What do you want, mister?" Asked my cub in angelic voice.
"The meet balls are in the sausage" He said
"And your name is?"
"WHAT????!!!!" I shouted.
"I'm talking to the blond guy here" said the guy.
"And your name is?" I asked watching the head of my boyfriend boil
"My name is Mojack Ferguson"
"Mike, give him a pen drive" said the cub.
"What for????"
"JUST DO IT"
"The meetballs are in the sausage" said Mojack again.
My boyfriend lifted his brows.

Wait a sec. A blond good looking and hot guy comes to us, he is not chilean, he is blond and has blue eyes, he is tall. Am I missing something?
Well, this guy is drunk, high or a serial killer.
The scientific explanation of the day!

So I gave him a pen drive.
And what he did????
He kissed me!!!!

"Eau my Gold!!!" Said my boyfriend "He's a serial killer for sure"
"No" said Mojack "I work for the australian secret service"
"Oh then you are a professional killer, but legal" I said.
"Exaaaactly" said Mojack.
"It was good to know you" said my cub. "And by the way, don't kiss my boyfriend again. I am jealous"
"You are boyfriends? Oh I am very sorry. SRSLY"
"You could be our friend" I said and my boyfriend bit his lip frowning.
"That's not a bad idea. I've got to go"
And Mojack left.

"So we'll see the 50 Shades??? If not I'll read the books and you'te not gonna like that" Said the cub.
"Yeah, thats fine"
"Your face is red"
"Really????"
"How was that kiss?"
"BAAAAD"
"Hum. So we'll see the 50 Shades of Grey"
"Yup"
"And about the civil union..." He said looking up.
Hell I though he totally forgot about it! 
I'M SCREWED!!!!

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...