Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2015

···LADY ELEPHANT···

So we were eating before going to Fangtasia and we talked
"I had a dream" said my cub.
"About what?" I asked
"Well... I saw my granny in a dream"
"Really? That doesn't happen often... what she wanted????"
"She told me I was asking things to God, to Josh, to Saint Teresa of The Andes, to Saint Rita, and even to the Virgin of the Rays, but I wasn't asking her... so she asked me to open de doors of my heart to ask her things too"
"Strange dream"
"Well, the point is, in my family they ask things to my granny and it works"
"Like what????"
"A cousin wanted a house close to her mom. But the houses costed 60 thousand bucks and she had only 24 thousands"
"And????"
"Well, she went to see her grave and asked her help, and when she asked, she promised she would baptize her children"
"That matters?"
"To my granny, yes. The next day she found a house in the same block than her mom for 30 thousand bucks, so she bought it"
"Interesting"
"So I'll ask things to my granny, and see how it goes..."
"You"
My cub smiled and raised his shoulders.

···································································
Later
"I like this Fangtasia" said the cub
"I like it too..." I told him...
"It's cooool. I can't believe it"
"Yeah, it's not boring like the other one, where once you kissed a boy and I kissed a girl, remember????"
"This is FUUUUN!!!!!" we said.
"Look" said the cub, "there´s a hot girl over there"
"Hey you're right"
"She`s good looking!!!"
"It's like you but girl version. Brunette, deep brown eyes... perfect!"







"That's a good compliment, Mike"
"Look, if you don't know, Beauty is a dangerous angel, I tell you so for you to know!"
"I don't get it"
"But I told you"
The girl approached to us and talked to my boyfriend.
"My name is Lady Elephant"
"You look good for an elephant. And very skinny, in my opinion"
"Cub!"
And the girl kissed my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wait a minute" said my boyfriend confused "Are you drunk, high or a serial killer???"
"I am a professional killer" she said.
"Ah weeeell. That would explain... so much!" 
"And this guy by your side is?"
This guy by your side????!!!!
"I'm his boyfriend" I said in a severe tone of voice.
"You guys are vampires" she said "I can tell 'cause I'm a vampire too.
I looked at my boyfriend and he looked at me back.
Well, she doesn't know we are also fairy-vampires, cyborgs, meta-humans, power rangers, and all that stuff...
"You seem nice" my boyfriend told her. "And if you're a professional killer... I like it!"
"I like it too!" I said.
"Would you like to be our friend?"
"Sure" said Lady Elephant.

ANOTHER AVERAGE NIGHT

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...