Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 3, 2015

SECOND IMPACT ????

"I wanna know more about second impact... would you tell me, cub?"
"I always tell myself you don't want to know"
"Maybe I'm imagining something worse than the real thing..."
"Well... I saw a giant of light... and then..."
"Then what? C'mon, I wanna know... keep talking, c'mon"
"I was surprised"
"About what?
"The giant looked so damn beautiful. There was light around and..."
"And what?" 
"I fell for him... but I did not know at the moment"
"You fell in love?"
"Yup" 
"Seems like a short story"
"Nope"
"Nope what?"
"Look, God got in the middle and I understood it was the wrong person"
"Really?" 
"He saved me... 
but" 
"
"But what???"
"He left me a heavy cross to carry alone: loneliness" 
"And????"
"And God left me alone, Mike, after I heard so many times He would be by my side and he would be my father and I would be his child, after years listening he would save me from pain"
"Sounds... awful"
"And the image of the giant remained in my memory, making my heart broken..." 
"what?"
"Hurt like hell, the more I remembered the giant and how he looked, like an angel with very big wings, the more I suffered, and no boyfriend came in my way to make me feel better" 
"How it felt?"
"Devastating. And for some years I hardly ever talked"
"Now you're over that! You don't stop talking!!!"
"Yup"
"Wonder why I say you're like Misato Katsuragi..."
"You have to remember that Misato is Sailor Moon, said the creator of Evangelion. If something so awful happens to Sailor Moon, of course stops talking"
"Now I have the picture more clear..."
"But I'm over it"
"You are"
I said. And inside of me crawled just a word...
Why?


RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...