Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 6, 2015

···MISTERY MANN···

So we were walking downtown...
"I tell you I had a dream!" said my cub
"What about that?" I asked
"It was cool and... I don't remember it very well, so I don't figure out what it could mean"
"So you know dream intepretation?"
"Nope, but I know how to read metaphores and allegories, I'm kinda accurate for that"
"I don't get it"
"By the way I have a new bag" he turned to show off his brand new bag "It's my Brit new bag"
"So, what you dreamt of????"
"I don't remember very well. Only pieces. I had to save someone of some kind of danger. And in other pieces of the dream, I was with JK Rowling"
"Doing what?"
"I cannot remember, but we were friends"
"Sounds fantastic"
"And there was an apartment house my family owned and it was all ours, and they wanted to move my granny's body to the graveyard in the backyard"
"Strange"
"And then everything went dark and I was a wizard and then a friend of JK Rowling, strange eh?"
"Yeah very"
"So I dunno what the dream wants to tell me because I remember the dream and usually you don't remember them so I suppose by the laws of termodynamics that I remember it "for a reason"
"Well..."
And a guy passed running and crashed with my boyfriend and ran away.
"My bag!!!" said my boyfriend.
"Let it go"
"It's new"
"People will see you!"
"I don't care"
And my boyfriend ran after the guy. As he is a cyborg and metahuman, he ran so fast in five seconds he caught the thief. He grabbed the shirt of the thiefe and lifted him in the air.
"Put him down" I said when I got there
"Nope!!!"
"Put the guy down! Everybody's looking!"
"I want my bag back and with all its content inside, you hear me?" He told the guy.
"Here" the guy said.
"Why you stole my bag?"
"Put the guy down" I said "Or I'll command"
"Fine" said my boyfriend putting the guy down.
"I'm Mistery Mann. You guys look like upperclass people"





"We're middle class" we said.
"I steal from upperclass people to help people in need"
"Oh well" said my boyfriend
"That's good" I said.
"I'm sorry but by the look you look upperclass"
"He seems nice" said my boyfriend.
"And if you excuse me..." said Mistery Mann "I'm in a hurry" and he left.
"What's the big deal with the bag???" I asked
"There's a present for you inside" The cub said "here!"
"It's a little sculpture"
"Yup"
"I like it. Let's go, people are looking"
"Alright"

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...