Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 19, 2014

I WANNA GO

"So if one plus one makes two, according to Alanis Morissette, when one plus one makes one... how's that called, Mike???"
"That's called NUCLEAR REACTION... and surprisingly you called me "Mike"
"I call you Mike" So he said shaking his head like Britney with the seashells in the I Wanna Go music video.
"It's... you've been calling me MICHAEL a lot in the last few five days. That's too much and I feel a little bit hurt inside my chest... my heart, I mean"
"YUP???"
"Don't play dead on me you... cub of hell!"
"I don't get it... would you explain please?"
"Well, you call me Michael when I do something wrong, and now I'm thinking I'm doing everything wrong... and your lack of sensitivity... hey! You're smiling!"
"Yes, what a big deal, I'm saying your name and you go "Oh we are a disaster together", grow up, pu-leaaase"
Yes he was right. I was over-reacting.
"Mike the other day a lot of people asked me if I had a boyfriend and I told them "Why you wanna know? Does it matter? Is it a big deal?" and I was told it didn't matter and it wasn't a big deal. That huge level of open-mindness really shocked me"
"Yup????"
"Well, it was difficult for me to believe that, but this country is changing, and that is very real"
"Not enough to make you stay"
"I dunno what to do with the store..."
"You should open it, but you have to do some paperwork for that, and you shouldn't import anything"
"You think???"
"Yup"
And I saw it in his eyes and he said it.
"Maybe some people could think you're bossy with me, when the real thing is we are like always on the same page"
"Actually, you are the bossy here"
"When I have to, and that hardly ever happens"
And then I shook my head
...

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...