Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

BIOLOGY CLASS !!!

On ROat
A Republic Owned
ALIEN
Territory
In space

Mike and I had to meet
After I saw
The dream child
For the first time
A week later
I saw Mike
After I got drunk in a party
I remember what my mom says
About getting drunk
Great things
Have drunk beginnings

When I felt his smell
His pheromones ran
Into my veins

It was his sweat
Mixed with a ton of perfume
I felt very Roman
It was the best scent
I ever smelt
AND I KNEW
HE WAS MEANT FOR ME
CAUSE WE CAN DO
BETTER GENETICS

According to smell
Humans choose our couples

I am his coenzyme
And he my enzyme
We match

And we matched again

In a multi layer way

It's easy to understand
Our relationship
Using enzymes as metaphor
IT'S ONLY GEOMETRY

O_o
?

???

?????

It's how life works
In the multiverse
Single cells are needed


For reproduction

BEAUTIFUL!!!

SINGLE ORGANISMS
Can multiply

Through
Mitosis
With no need to intercourse
Maybe they can have fun

And create life
And begin a new biologic elite

Through dna experimentation

To create
LEGION

Until
They

Find the way

To a healthy host

And continue
The circle of life

Anywhere in space

I always thought
Aura would be a Queen
Someday

It's evolution
Baby!!!










RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...