Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2017

THE WORLD IS FULL OF PEOPLE

DEAR DIARY
I feel new!
Now I'm telling Josh
Don't let us fall into temptation
But deliver us f
From Michael
well. that's not a good joke
Either way
I realized how winky the chileans are by now
but when I look at them
they feel weak
meaning I won't have them
If there's a god
I REALLY BELIEVE IN
that is
HERMANN HESSE
Of course
I got surprised
about how the hottest personal trainer at the gym
became so awkward about me
when I tried to make a move
he even stopped going in the afternoon
he used to be at gym all day!
I mean
DUDE
you're losing money
cause I'm hot!
Nevermind
And there is a neighbour
that clearly wants me
but he's not
good enough
fuck material
(UGLY)
Well
I'LL LEAVE THIS VIDEO
BECAUSE IT'S SO COOL
AND I LIKE IT BECAUSE
TA-DAAAN
Alanis is fighting for her GIRLFRIEND!!!
girl to girl couple t
he guy
doesn't even know alanis please pay attention
Hell nobody saw it
enjoy!

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...