Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 7, 2015

///MALL///

"It's the mall!!!" said my boyfriend
"Yup, we're at the mall" I told him with a smirk
"I love shopping!!!"
"Glad you're happy"
"I love you more..."
Blush
"Look!!!"
"You're happy"
"I want 50 colors"

"Mike, I need some brushes too"
"Alright" Yep, I'm paying <3 
"You want this shirt cub?"
"Yes" 
"Cub you had another dream about Jurassic World"
"I did but I don't remember it"
"I'll buy you wristbands"
"AWESOME!!!" 

"Mike, I want someponies"
"Sure, like everypony or someponies" hell!!!! The ponies!!!! 

"This hat suits you veeery good honey"
"You think, Mike?"
"Yeah, I think"
"I don't get it"
"Look at it"
"Now I get it"
"Try it on!"
"Alright"
"Now say it, cub..."
"Laters, baby"

"I want a manga, Mike"
"We both like this one"
"Sure" 

"And what would shopping be without a perfume????"
"Like a year without rain, Mike"
"I love you"
Now he blushed
 
Another average day...

······

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...