Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 3, 2015

///PUC///

So we were waiting at Starbucks and Pennie Upperclass finally appeared
"Hi guys" she said
"Hi!" we said.
We ordered our coffees and sat on a table
"Guys I had a problem, I couldn't find a place to park my car and my Iphone fell and I couldn't find it and then my mom called to know if I had the flu, but I didn't and I had to call her back cause the phone was missing, and, you know, my everyday life"
????
"So you guys will do the civil union thing?"
"Well..." I said
"I found out that civil unions will be able to be done since september" the cub said
"And we don't like september" we said
"Why not?" asked Pennie











"Well... you know..." we said
"But the sooner the better" she insisted
"We can wait a little longer" I said
"Plus we don't want to be the first ones and appear in all the news" said the cub
"We like our privacy" we said nodding
"How are your coffees?" she asked
"Good" I said
"Too warm mine" said my boyfriend
"Guys I could totally help you choose your outfits for that very special day"
"I can do that" said the cub 
"He's expert for that" I said



 






"But you're not supposed to see each other before the moment"
"We are not girls"
"Nope" added my boyfriend
"I so wanna be there" said Pennie sipping her coffee"

RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...