Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 1, 2014

...WILL YOU ???? ...WILL I ???? ...WILL YOU ????

"Cub, listen to me"
"What's going on?"

"Ich liebe dich!"
"Mike..."

"Kuss mich..."
"Hey, I'm supposed to say that!"

"We need to talk"
"About what?"

"About... mpffmpff"
"Don't you see we're busy?"

"I want to tell you"
"Kuss mich"

"Hey..."
"Alright"

"Will you marry me?"
"I do... Will you marry me?"

"I do, Will you marry me????"
"I do, Will you marry me???"

"Cub, it's been 80 times so far you've asked me if, if, if I do"
"And it's been 180 times you've asked that to me. What are we waiting for???"

"The right time"
"Mike, you know I love you, but honestly, you don't appreciate where your head is placed"
"Shut up and let's sleep"
 


RECORDS OF THE PHANTOM ZONE VOL. 3 - THE PHANTOM ZONE HEALING SUIT

  "I HAVE AN IDEA I CAN MAKE A SUIT TO MAKE THIS PHANTOM ZONE EXPERIENCE A WHOLE LOT BETTER" "ACCORDING TO THE DATA  I HAVE C...